I love fluffy and light pancakes. I had made pancakes before, but they tasted so starchy and “heavy”. I wasn’t exactly sure what’s the deal. I found this pancake recipe at the back of original Bisquick mix and it’s a keeper.
- Stir all ingredients together until blended. Do not over stir to prevent tough pancakes
- Heat up your griddle/pan and spray with non-stick pan spray
- Laddle about 1/4 cup of pancake mixture on the hot griddle/pan
- When bubbles started to form, flip over to the other side
- Cook until both sides are golden brown