I got this baked potatoes with yogurt and sour cream recipe while watching Ina Garten’s Barefoot Contessa show on Food Network. Not only I’m a chili head, but I’m also a Mrs. Potato head (or perhaps Mrs. Carbohydrates). I love starchy food. It is somehow comforting and yes, baked potatoes never fail to be in that comfort zone.
Baked potato with yogurt and sour cream
- 4 Idaho russet baking potatoes
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh chives plus extra for garnish
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- Wash the potatoes and place them directly on the oven baking rack. Bake for 45 to 60 minutes, until very tender when pierced with a skewer.
- Meanwhile, combine the yogurt, sour cream, chives, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper and place in a serving bowl. Garnish with extra chives. Chill.
- When the potatoes are done, cut them down the middle and squeeze both ends. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and serve the hot baked potatoes with the cold chive dressing
Did you make this recipe?Please leave me a comment below and tag @whattocooktoday and #WhatToCookToday on Instagram