Leeks are often used to make soup and omelette at my mom’s kitchen. My mom suggested to cook it with chicken for a simple and hearty meal.
Please weigh ingredients with a digital kitchen scale instead of using measuring cups as they are not very accurate especially when it comes to recipe that requires precision.
- 1 big stalk of leeks - cleaned thoroughly as there are many sands hidden in those layers
- 2 boneless chicken thighs - cubed
- 2 roma tomatoes - quartered
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp of oyster sauce
- Dash of white pepper
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- Heat up your wok with oil. Add in garlic and stir fry until fragrant
- Add the chicken meat and saute until color changes
- Add in the leeks. You will have a full wok, but the leeks will reduce and cook down
- Add in tomatoes and let them cook for 1-2 minutes. Add oyster sauce and pepper
- Ready to serve